Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guild Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amulius

PostSubject: Guild Application   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:49 am

Hi guys I am 47 years old and live in Scotland I have been playing wow for a year. i am attuned for kara and my last guild splinters farmed kara each week. my reason for leaving them is that they are a very small guild and have trouble putting grps together each night for kara, also cant see them progressing further than kara.

i would like to raid kara, other instances on a regular basis, i can raid every night if need be. I am looking for a friendly guild that raids regularly without the hassle of having to look for members to make a team. i am not a good leader but i listen well and pick things up quick.

My tanking style is pretty simple the more health i have the longer i can last in a fight, i'm a stamina freak lol

Look forward to hearing from you soon AMU
Back to top Go down
Gorhald
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:39 am

Hi mate,

We have quite a few warriors at the moment, so for now we have to turn you down. You seem like a nice guy, so if you want I can put you on our reserve list for when a spot opens?

Greets,

Gorhald
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serenity.forum-motion.com

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1