Serenity

Ghostland EU

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lock application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siljasl

PostSubject: Lock application   Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Name: Silja

Previous names (If any): None

Alts: Ultralyd 29

Class/Spec: Warlock- destro ( 0.21.40)
Armoury:
Previous Guilds: Time bandits & FUBAR
About Me: My name is Silja and ive existed for 1 year and 8 months now Smile I have been lvl as demo/aff and do now play with shadows:P Im willing to respec if needed, but i enjoy my current spec. I have enchanting 367 as one profession and tailoring 375 at the other.

Why I want to join Serenity: I`ve been reading up on our guilds in ghostlands, and you look like a nice guild, with good, decent progression. And with as many members you have, you have to be a nice bunch of ppl:)
What can I bring to Serenity: Well i know my class well and im a person with good atmosphere

Why I left my old guild (Please no flaming): I didnt get the progress i wanted from this game, with too many members with different ambitions. (Really nice ppl tho ) Smile
Things that may affect my playtime: I work as a nurse, and i work shift time, which means i work days, afternoon and some nighshifts. This meaning some evenings i cant join in, but most of the time i will be able to be online all night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
siljasl

PostSubject: armory   Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:50 pm

ah hehe and here`s my armory link:
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lock application   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:32 am

Added 20/07

Welcome to the Guild :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock application